Bring a sparkle of magic into your wardrobe and your style with this streetwear eco sweatshirt. The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft and the ideal choice for the conscious buyer.
Show off your mistakes with this print featuring a penguin falling from his broomstick with his familiar owl and cat, and a Samhain’s Moon. The lettering and ornaments are in Art Nouveau style.
Halloween is around the corner! You can wear this shirt to Halloween, or any other time you want to feel like a witch.
This graphic design is printed using high performance digital printing technology, with hand made finishing and quality control.
Please, consult the fit chart to determine your exact sizing.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (5.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
There are no reviews yet.