Our Mount Fuji organic cotton t-shirt is inspired by sumi-e technique, this design features the iconic silhouette of the Chureito Pagoda and Mount Fuji in Japan. The result is an elegant, timeless design that will become a part of your wardrobe.
This t-shirt was designed to be both stylish and environmentally friendly. Not only does it feature a beautiful print, but it’s also made from 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers and allows farmers to practice sustainable farming methods. The use of organic materials ensures that no harmful chemicals leach into the environment and contaminate surrounding water supplies.
• 100% certified GOTS organic ring-spun cotton, which is a natural antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• No toxic dyes. We use biodegradable, water-base, vegan inks that are no harmful to water supplies
• No animal testing
• Machine wash cold, avoid dryer, no iron on print
• Available in sizes S-XL
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Read more about how to properly care of our garments to ensure them a long, happy life in your wardrobe.
There are no reviews yet.